BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

marți, 12 mai 2009

just let it be...

I've lived again the experience of being amazed by my inner power. It keeps surprising me and arises when you least expect it - but probably when it's most needed.
it felt like the bottom of my soul was reached again last night.
and this morning, a new wave of energy just... took me over... and gave me life again.
that last thought that i had last night before going to sleep was that i'll always trust what's inside, i'm just gonna be me, and that i'm letting EVERYTHING just... BE...
whatever wants to come - it had the space to be.
and at the moment it felt like there is nothing there still to come, but even more... emptiness and loneliness...
and yet again, our soul needs to go through it's own process to get reborn

0 comentarii: