BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

marți, 29 decembrie 2009

for all the little lights out there :)


ever since I heard this little story I kind of tell it a lot, in different occasions to different people :D because: 1. it gave me a great new perspective on my life and the people in it, and 2. it defines a point of view that can change the way we look at things...

so, if you met me, you might now it already, but these days, taking to people, old and new friends, reading and writing, made me realize it again... and made me write it here... for everyone who, "coincidentally" will end up on the page


the story starts with entities (some may call them souls), at a very high level of self consciousness, existing in the shape of little lights.
one of them in particular, a very... "energetic" and "jumpy" one, easy to notice due to her restlessness :D, approaches the highest entity (could be called God...) and tells him: "you know what? i'm a bit bored... Don't get me wrong, it's great out here, it's wonderful and a great state of being fulfilled and one with all, but having nothing to do, made me think lately, and I realized that I don't remember how it is to feel individual feelings anymore. I mean that the state that we have here is a wonderful fulfilling positive state... the feeling that all is good and we are all connected,... BUT, when I think of how it was to feel when... for example when I fell in love, or when I received a gift, oooorr... how it felt to make up after a horrible fight...; I just cannot remember..."
the highest entity smiled, looked at the little light and said: "of course you have forgotten. those are the kind of feelings that you get out of living a particular experience. the state that you reached now is higher than all that. and if you want to remember those, nobody can tell them how it is, because for everyone is different and special. and the only way to feel them is to go through the experience that generates them. so you have to get a body again, get back to earth, and live experiences... And if you want to make this more fun, you can choose "playmates" out of other little lights that are jumping around here :D, other little lights that you can choose to give roles to, and tell them now to teach you how it is to fell... all the feelings that you want to remember. And when you go back, and will not remember your "deal" they will provide the experiences necessary for you to feel all that you wanted"


The story ended there...

but for me, the story just started a world of remembering, and then, opened another way of looking at the people who were, are, or come through my life
temporary
for short periods of time
for longer, sometimes difficult moments
people who were in my life only for a moment (as I see now - for one experience) but who taught me invaluable lessons
all the people that crossed my path along the way,
all the people that are still crossing my way
no conversation happens by accident
no person just happens to be at a certain point in a certain place
all the people that i meet have a "message" or a lesson for me
or me for them (but it usually happens both ways :D)

and I'm getting really open to finding out what it is for me to get out of every interaction
without expecting for anything to happen
because i have no idea what my lesson is!
and the lesson usually is not said or done BY the other person
it just happens, and I LEARN IT because of the other person

and the persons that give you the toughest lessons, the ones that appear to make you suffer, the ones that seem to cause you pain, (if you can look back, the biggest lessons, the most growth happened in this kind of situations!), are the ones that, in the other state (the one where you were both little lights) loved you the most, realized that the lesson will take a "hard core" experience and chose to take that role in your life, so that, even if you go through a tough experience, to have close to you a soul that loves you deeply and takes care of you...

after this story I forgave completely a lot of people from my past - and i don't mean the forgiveness out of "how big my soul is", but the one that actually transforms the way you look at a person

and i'm grateful for all the people that the universe brings in my life
and for the "lessons" we are learning together

it gives me a sense of being part of a bigger plan
and a relaxation - because you don't have to do much... :D things happen out of who you are... and exactly how you are, creates the experience for the other person...

so don't worry, don't try, just be...

and I thank you ALL for being!
all of you that made me now, the person I became...

and even if it's not always clear why we interact... (it's not meant to know right away maybe...)
it's a wonderful feeling of being connected with all the people around you :)
thank you all for that >:D<

1 comentarii:

Cris spunea...

Great, I read this and they are almost my thoughts put on paper. It's true, we learn from everybody and there are great people that come into our lives and guide us.